Sovaldi hepatitis c
What does the genotype?
1) In different regions are common in different genotypes.
Characteristic for Russia: 1b, 3, 2a; genotype 4 is common in Africa and the Middle East, the fifth to South Africa, 6 for Asia.
2) From a genotype depends on the choice of treatment and its duration. When type 1 is assigned to one combination of drugs that you need to take from six months to a year, with 2 and 3 genotypes, treatment usually consists of taking Ribavirin and Sovaldi for sale pegylated interferon, it should take about 24 weeks.
3) medication also depends on the genotype caused by hepatitis C.
4) it is Proved that the rate of development of fat inclusions that appear infected with the virus in the liver (steatosis), also depends on the genotype of the virus. Especially often complicated by development of hepatic steatosis hepatitis C caused by genotype 3, but if the disease time to cure, steatosis may regress.
5) the hepatitis caused by this virus, also depends on which genotype came in the human body. It is believed that 1b causes the most severe course of chronic process. Risk factors. Who have higher chance of getting sick? Not all people have the same chance of developing hepatitis C.
Very high risk have the following categories of persons:
1) Injecting drug users;
2) People who received transfusions of fresh frozen plasma or certain clotting factors prior to 1987. Slightly lower the risk of such people: who need constant sessions of cleansing the blood through an "artificial kidney" (dialysis); issued based on the transplant or transfused blood before 1992; those who received a blood transfusion from a donor who was subsequently identified HCV; HIV-infected; people who have liver disease, the cause of which is unknown; children born to infected with the virus mothers. Even lower is considered a risk of such people: health care workers; have sex with multiple partners within a short period of time; if one sexual partner, but he is infected; often visiting beauty salons, make piercings, tattoos, invasive cosmetic procedures; using shared razor or manicure instruments, Sovaldi online toothbrushes with the sick person. Individuals from the first two risk groups to donate blood for markers of hepatitis C virus required. Who is harder to tolerate hepatitis C? These are people: alcohol abuse; elderly; weakened by a serious illness of a person; children. Not necessarily that people of the above categories will be the manifestations of severe acute process. Rather, such persons had hepatitis will have a tendency to chronicity quick and rather frequent outcome of the disease into cirrhosis of the liver. In addition it is often in these patients there are contraindications for full treatment.
Sovaldi - no hepatitis c
Infection of women during pregnancy usually does not affect child bearing. Usually in this case give birth to healthy uninfected babies. The symptoms of hepatitis C in women and men women and men from the moment of infection before occurrence of any symptoms of hepatitis C is from 2 to 14 weeks (average 50 days). Further options are possible: Develops preicteric period, characterized by symptoms occurring on one of the options: weakness, loss of appetite and working capacity, sleep disturbance, disappearance of appetite, aversion to food, feeling of heaviness "in the stomach"; the pain in the large joints without changing their appearance; the appearance of strange rashes, resembling allergic, fever. This period lasts about 7-8 days and then becomes jaundice period of the disease, the symptoms of which are described below.
1) the Disease may not emerge and be discovered or accidentally – on markers, or already at the stage of cirrhosis.
2) After the development of acute phase hepatitis b 70-80% becomes chronic, without treatment, ends in cirrhosis or carcinoma.
3) you Can transfer the acute stage of the disease, and then recover without any specific treatment. This usually occurs in the first three months or during the year.
4) People may get infected but not get sick and become a carrier of the virus. The function and structure of the liver does not suffer (there is no laboratory changes, or even cellular if you do a liver biopsy).
5) If a person is ill with acute hepatitis and recovered, or cured a chronic process, there is a chance to re-infected by another virus of a different genotype. In the case of acute hepatitis C initially have the symptoms of the preicteric period. They are described in the previous section. Further develops the period of jaundice. It is characterized by: weakness, lack of appetite, drowsiness; darkening of the urine (usually this is the first "serious" symptom, in which people pay attention); yellowing of sclera and skin. After that person feels the Sovaldi salerelief of the General condition; the severity and pain in the right hypochondrium; feces is white; there may be symptoms of the kidneys (lower back pain, change in color of urine), joints (pain and swelling), rash on the skin. This period can last 3-5 weeks.
At some point, will mark the extinction of symptoms: jaundice disappears, lighter urine, feces dark. May develop a fulminant form of hepatitis is acute when in the beginning, there are signs of behaviour change, changing the human response to ambient; then the deeper disturbance of consciousness, drowsiness passes into stupor and coma. This condition is very rare in hepatitis C, is nearly always deadly. The photo shows the impact of the disease on the liver.
P.S. PIDORIKI ZAKAZIVAJTE U MENYA. SUKA EBANAYA/ POMOGITE ZARABOTAT NA GELIK